The sacred fire of liberty is in the people’s hands
We are heard when we speak up.
Every voice matters
Showing up at meetings speaks clearly.
Thursday, November 1, 2018 at the Mall 6:30 PM
Members please bring a friend and If you are not a member already, please join us the first Thursday of each month at the Ohio Valley Mall Community Room.
Besides covering the issues of the day, we attempt to educate our members and the public about what it means to be an American citizen. By defending our Constitution and maintaining the American vision, we strive to make our Valley, our States and our Nation better for us all.www.wethepeopleov.com
Next meeting is August 2 at 6:30 pm. Hope to see you there!
The Deep State explored
We will reveal what we have discovered about
the deep state Operation in our government.
Don't miss this one.
Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free. (Think this one over and over and it makes sense!)
The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America:
1. America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims -yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries..
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century.
Makes you wonder who is doing the math.
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our government for the past 7 + years and cultural environment it has created:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics. Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering.
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. But we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money! What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second did not! Think about it ... and last, but not least;
3. Why were we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our Army, Navy, Air Force & Coast Guard to a level lower than before WWII but we were not stopping any of the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.
Are you among the few who are not missing something?
"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools.� ~Plato
We The People Ohio ValleyThe sacred fire of liberty is in the people’s hands
Your involvement is needed to help make sure our long fought for goals are achieved. It is now or never so please make time to join us and get involved with your ideas and support.
"We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.”
- Thomas Jefferson
Email WTPOV@Reagan.com Our Home Page http://www.wethepeopleov.com/
Bring a friend and enjoy some good company.
Please like us on face book LIKE US HERE
The first thing to do is join us at our next meeting.
We The People Ohio Valley
The sacred fire of liberty is in the people’s hands.
"The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty."
What can you do?
There are many things you can do to get involved in saving America from the precipitous slide into Socialism that is happening at breathtaking speed.
You can join We The People Ohio Valley (WTPOV) and help out in many ways. In their book, Rules for Conservative Radicals, Dr. David L. Goetsch and Dr. Archie P. Jones outline strategies that will give you the tools you need to make a difference. (WTPOV) agree with these strategies and implement them whenever we can. Below you will find the Strategies for saving America from statism, socialism and nanny government:
1. Advocate for limited government - Local control is what the constitution calls for.
2. Support initiatives to lower taxes.
3. Insist on a free-market economy.
4. Support only those policies that encourage individual liberty.
5. Support only those policies that encourage personal responsibility.
6. Speak out on behalf of military preparedness and a strong national defense.
7. Commit to restoring constitutional sovereignty and integrity.
Become active with WTPOV
You can make your voice heard by joining We The People Ohio Valley in our effort to bring public attention to the dangerous path our government is on.
It cost nothing to volunteer a little time and share your ideas and concerns with like-minded people who love this great Country we call the United States of America.
Everyone has something they can do to make a difference from writing letters to coming to a monthly meeting and just being with others who think like you.
Join us right now by registering on our home page of this website. It is free and about freedom and liberty